FERGUS Hotels Legal Notice
The personal data provided by the User will be included in a file under the responsibility of FERGUSMED S.L. in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on Protection of Personal Data, in order to allow the proper functioning of the Website, the management and provision of the services requested through it, as well as any service that may be detached from the hotel stay. The User's personal data will be treated in accordance with the requirements established in the aforementioned law and its implementing regulations, and will be kept for the time strictly necessary in compliance with current regulations.
To this end, FERGUS Hotels* uses the platform Salesforce.com, Inc. located at The Landmark @ One Market Street, San Francisco, CA 94105, USA. To this effect, international data transmissions will be made to the US, a country that adheres to the Privacy Shield recognized in Decision (EU) 2016/1250 of the European Commission. These transfers are regulated by standard contract clauses; you can get more information at https://www.salesforce.com/es/company/privacy/
With this clause you are informed that your data will be communicated to banks and savings banks, public administrations and the competent authority, as well as to all those entities that can provide a service to FERGUSMED SL in relation to additional services that may be required by part of the guest. This communication is essential to comply with current regulations. Also to those companies of the group that mey be needed to be able to provide the requested service.
FERGUSMED S.L., has adopted the technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee the security and integrity of the data, as well as to avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access.
When personal data is requested for the provision of the services made available through the Website, Users will be duly informed of the conditions and purpose of their treatment.
The User will be solely responsible for the veracity of the data entered. The data requested in the different forms on the Website are strictly necessary to meet your request. The refusal to provide the data classified as mandatory will imply the non-provision or the impossibility of accessing the service for which they are requested. Likewise, complementary data may be provided on a voluntary basis in order that the services offered can be optimally provided.
Access to transactional services is carried out in a security environment using protocols for the protection of the information communicated. The secure server establishes a connection so that the information is transmitted encrypted. This ensures that the streamed content is only intelligible to the client device and the destination server.
The www.hotel-laspalmeras.com portal provides access to other websites managed and controlled by third parties via different links to facilitate the User’s search for information, contents and services on the Internet, but in no case may this be considered a recommendation or invitation to use these links and visit these other sites. The creation of a hyperlink from a website on another internet portal to any of the pages on the paratytech.com portal will be subject to the following terms and conditions:
• Any hyperlink to the www.hotel-laspalmeras.com portal will be to the main page or pages of the sections it contains.
• Reproduction of the services or contents on Hotel Las Palmeras’s portal is not permitted under any circumstances.
• The website on which the hyperlink is established will not contain any information or contents that are illegal or contrary to morals, good customs and public order, nor will it provide contents that infringe upon any third-party right.
• False, inaccurate or incorrect declarations about the pages of the paratytech.com portal or its services or contents will not be included.
• No deep-links, IMG or image links, or frames with the pages of the paraty.es portal will be established without the express, prior authorisation Hotel Las Palmeras.
• With the exception of signs that form a part of the hyperlink, the website on which the hyperlink is established will not contain any trademark, trade name, establishment logo, label, slogan or other distinctive branding that belongs to Hotel Las Palmeras.
• Establishment of a hyperlink will not imply the existence of relations between Hotel Las Palmeras and the owner of the website or portal from which it is made, nor will it imply that Hotel Las Palmeras has authorised the hyperlink or supervised, been aware of, accepted, or assumed responsibility for the services and contents offered on said portal. Hotel Las Palmeras does not market, control or own the contents, services and information available on these websites, and it is not liable for them or the information and declarations included therein. Hotel Las Palmeras is not liable for any damage or harm that may arise from access to, maintenance, use, quality, legality, reliability or usefulness of the contents, information, communications, declarations, products and services available or offered on websites not managed by Hotel Las Palmeras itself.
In compliance with the provisions of the regulations on Protection of Personal Data FERGUSMED S.L. informs that the personal data provided by the User will be included in a data processing of their responsibility, in order to allow the proper management of the Website and for the purposes set out below, depending on the type of service requested :
• CONTACT form: to answer the requests for information that the user has made by this means. The data may be used to send electronic commercial communications about services marketed by FERGUSMED S.L.
• NEWSLETTER form: submission of information, news and promotions that may be of interest to the user, related to FERGUSMED S.L. and with the products and services that it commercializes. The data may be used to send electronic commercial communications about services marketed by FERGUSMED S.L.
FERGUSMED S.L., has adopted the technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee the security and integrity of the data, as well as to avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access. The personal data of the User will be treated in accordance with the requirements established in the aforementioned law and its implementing regulations.
The User shall keep their personal data accurate and up to date. The User will be solely responsible for the veracity of the data entered. The data that is requested in the different forms on the Website are those strictly necessary to meet your request. The refusal to provide the data classified as mandatory will imply the non-provision or the impossibility of accessing the service for which they are requested. Likewise, complementary data may be provided on a voluntary basis in order that the services offered can be optimally provided. In case of providing third party data, the User assumes the obligation to inform of the content of this policy.
The User expressly accepts the content of the legal notice that regulates the provision of services.
The contact data provided by the User may be used to send commercial communications regarding products or services marketed by FERGUSMED SL The User may oppose the sending of commercial communications by electronic means both at the time of providing the data and at each one of the commercial communications addressed to them, all for free. In any case, the User can unsubscribe by sending a "unsubscribe" request to email@example.com.
The User has recognized the rights of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation which may be exercised free of charge by writing to FERGUSMED SL, Gremi Hortolans, 11. Piso 1, Puerta 12 07009 Palma de Mallorca - Spain, together with a photocopy of the ID or other document proving its identity.
*GRUPO FERGUS HOTELS GROUP: FERGUSMED SL, NUEVO TURISMO SL, CALA BLANCA SUITES SA, FERGUSGIO SL, HOTJAR SL, LOOPING WEBS SLU, EVERGUS ACTIVOS HOTELEROS SL, FERGUSNOVA SL, SOLLER BEACH SL, TENTMORE S.L